Holy Spirit come and have your way in me.Fill me with your passions and cause my life to beDaily living for you, a life of purity,Following my Jesus and walk in victory.Holy Spirit fire, purify your child,To live a life of worship, set my heart on fire.Have your way in me, fulfil my destiny.This is my desire; Lord be glorified in me...-Holy Spirit Fire by Terrence HoDespite the blue black and the split nail (plus achieving one more but small bleed bruise)...the dance was quite a success! I had so many people coming up and saying the dance is good. =D It paid off, folks! All our blisters, our muscle aches, our blue-blacks, our effort...
Seek first the Kingdom of God and His righteousness and all these things will be given to you. But it'll be quite sad. I don't think there will be anymore performances up until Christmas. Which means, I get to concentrate on other things like Poly cell and school. But it also means not seeing Suejen and Joanna often...=( I'll miss you girls loads...let's try to make it together for Christmas!
It was tough to continue to smile today because I was just so tired, so I'm really glad that I got a ride home because I was also carrying alot of things. And. My lips were super dry, so when I smiled, sometimes my lips will get caught by the braces. I er, also tend to get a lot of wedgies. And the bad thing is my pants just nicely hug my skin. -_- So unglam, haha. I hope since the lights are quite dim and our outfits were black, I really hope no one notices. Haa, I have yet to find a successful way of undoing wedgies secretly in public. And singing and dancing at the same time is just so strenuous that by the time the first song is halfway through, I'm already panting and mouthing the lyrics instead. I can't say how we did because I was so absorbed in dancing...but I'm sure we did a good job.
Poly Cell won best cell attendance. How is this possible sia?? But then...what is the criteria for the best cell attendance? If it is the most number of cell members per Highlife Event then poly cell will have failed terribly. But if it is the most number of regular cell members attending for cell then, I guess yeah we have the highest attendance since I think we are the largest cell.
Anyway. I got tagged by Alicia to do this quiz. What to say? Girl arh, you want me to copy and paste and do the quiz but I can't even right click on your blog! Haha.
Name twenty people you can think of right now at the top of your head. Don't read the questions underneath until you have written the names of all 20 people. OK tag at least 5 people. Ready? Start? 1: Alicia
2: Suejen
3: Cartan
4: Mei Yi
5: Cheryl
6:Dad
7: Mum
8: Caroline
9:Joanna
10: Eugene
11: Celine
12: Allison
13: Nigel
14: Wei Keat (TP)
15: Wei Keat (HL)
16: Minfeng
17: Amy Kwek
18: Rachel
19: Sigit
20: Renhao
Here are the questions...How did you meet 14?We were in the Singapore-Malaysia First Aid/Home nursing competition. Trained for about a year...then we entered into the same school and course! Ahaha, just found out that he will be in the same class as me tomorrow (ie. year 2).
What would you do if you've never met 1? Er...life goes on as usual? Haha...I don't know. I guess I wouldn't feel as belonged in the cell as I feel now.
What would you do if 20 and 9 dated?Ahahaha. I can only say, all the best. I hope both prayed to God first before deciding to date.
Did you ever like 19? He's my cousin...-_-
Would 6 and 17 make a good couple?NO! I FORBID MY DAD TO HAVE AN AFFAIR! I WILL SHOOT HIS MISTRESS!
Describe 3.Sweet, caring, kind, loving, NAIVE (hahaha)...I'm so glad you are one of my besties!! =)
Do you think 8 is attractive?...I can't say anything man, I see her everyday since we live in the same house and we sleep in the same room...she's ok larh. =D
Tell me something about 7.She's the best mother! Even when I throw a tantrum or I screamed at her or I got angry with her, she is usually the first to make it up to me...I feel sooo guilty....
Do you know any of 12's family?I know her husband? >.>
What's 8's favourite?Currently addicted to Word of Warcrafts. Answers the question?
What would you do if 18 confesses he/she likes you?...I will pray for deliverance! I will send a pastor to her! She's my sister in christ! One whom God has sent my way, one I have very very close fellowship with.
What language(s) does 15 speak?English and chinese? I don't know if he speaks any dialects...
Who is 9 going out with?Her friends?? I don't know. But taking another meaning, she's single at the moment.
How old is 16 now?Same age as meee.
When is the last time you talked to 13?Just this afternoon, during the catered lunch period of Highlife 5th Anniversary.
What is 2's favourite band/singer?...I don't know...maybe Lifehouse?
Would you ever date 4?Noooooo! She's a girl!!
Would you ever date 7?That's just super super sick larh.
Is 15 single?I...think so.
What's 10's last name?Koh.
Would you ever be in a serious relationship with 11?We are friends. Haha. NO, OBVIOUSLY NOT. Why does this quiz have so many relationship questions deh??
What school does 3 go to?TPJC
Where does 6 live?Where I live.
What's your favourite thing about 5?She's a funny girl. Haha, weird excuses, even wierd ideas and suggestions. =D
Have you seen 1 naked?No and not interested.
Five people that are tagged: Cartan, Mei Yi, Cheryl, Suejen and Minfeng.
I do believe my KFC dinner is here! Off to eat!